Norwalk, CT 06855
Where Cranbury meets Wolfpit – Sitting in this sought after neighborhood, on a tree-lined street offering a wonderful private 1.6-acre yard located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
This Stone home is L-shaped offering a newly remolded dynamic main level with fireplace, sky lights, crown molding, recessed lightning, wet bar, including full bedroom and bath, perfect for in-law or Master bedroom suite.
There is a sunny Artist studio with Fireplace enabling a creative ambience and includes separately attached bedroom with private entrance.
Totally updated eat-in modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite, contemporary nexus mont blanc backsplash, and wooden cabinetry. Makes for a perfect control center for entertaining, homework, or good old family eating.
This is a distinctive home in a fabulous location.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths – all recently updated
- 3,355 lively square feet
- 10 rooms – custom painted and totally updated
- 1,897 Square feet of dry basement with laundry room, and two walk out exits.
- Temperature controlled for storage, and additional living space if desired.
- 1.6 acres of open space with plenty of trees, gardens, and a two level wooden deck.
- Attached two (2) car garage with attic for storage.
This is a DoAwalkTHRU.com exclusive home offering, not listed on the MLS and Realtors don’t know about it.