Norwalk, CT 06855
Where Cranbury meets Wolfpit – Sitting in this sought after neighborhood, on a tree-lined street offering a wonderful private 1.6-acre yard located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
This Stone home is L-shaped offering a newly remolded dynamic main level with fireplace, sky lights, crown molding, recessed lightning, wet bar, including full bedroom and bath, perfect for in-law or Master bedroom suite.
There is a sunny Artist studio with Fireplace enabling a creative ambience and includes separately attached bedroom with private entrance.
Totally updated eat-in modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite, contemporary nexus mont blanc backsplash, and wooden cabinetry. Makes for a perfect control center for entertaining, homework, or good old family eating.
This is a distinctive home in a fabulous location.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths – all recently updated
- 3,355 lively square feet
- 10 rooms – custom painted and totally updated
- 1,897 Square feet of dry basement with laundry room, and two walk out exits.
- Temperature controlled for storage, and additional living space if desired.
- 1.6 acres of open space with plenty of trees, gardens, and a two level wooden deck.
- Attached two (2) car garage with attic for storage.
This is a DoAwalkTHRU.com exclusive home offering, not listed on the MLS and Realtors don’t know about it.
Move forward with Ashley Cheah as your Real Estate Broker.
Who to know in SONO. 203-517-7471
Call Ashley to schedule a private showing.